Skip to content
Firecracker Pasta Salad
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- A pasta salad with cheese tortellini, Parmesan and more.
- 1/4 cup Regina® Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Jumbo Pitted Black Olives
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 2 package cheese tortellini, cooked, drained and chilled
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 tsp Polaner® Chopped Garlic
- Heat olive oil in small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic; cook for 1 minute.
- Pour into large bowl; cool.
- Whisk in vinegar. Add pasta, tomatoes, broccoli, bell pepper, halved olives, Parmesan cheese and Romano cheese; toss well to coat.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately.