The GridIron Hero
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- A Italian hero, at its best.
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 4 slice Genoa salami
- 4 slice pepperoni
- 4 slice provolone cheese
- Tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Romaine lettuce
- 1 jar Polaner® Chopped Garlic
- 1 jar Bread & Butter Sandwich Toppers
- 1 jar Sweet Pepper Strips
- 1 jar Hot Pepper Rings
- 1 can Large Pitted Black Olives
- 1 bottle Regina® Balsamic Vinegar
- In skillet, melt butter and add chopped garlic.
- Split loaf and place facedown in skillet. Grill until browned.
- Layer provolone, Genoa salami and pepperoni.
- Top with lettuce, pepper rings, bread and butter and sweet pepper toppers, chopped olives, and tomatoes. Add balsamic vinegar.