Skip to content
Grilled Buffalo-Style Turkey Pepper Fajitas
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Fajitas with a buffalo-style kick!
- 3 oz Trappey’s® Red Devil Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 2 oz Italian salad dressing
- 1.25 lb turkey breast, uncooked, cut into strips
- 1 resealable freezer bag
- 8 flour tortillas, blanched, cut into 1-inch-long pieces
- 12 oz Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 jar Sweet Bell Peppers
- 1 jar Hot Jalapeño Pepper Slices
- 1 stalk green onion, diced
- Sour cream or blue cheese dressing, to taste
- In freezer bag, mix hot sauce with the Italian salad dressing. Keep about 1/4 of the mix for basting.
- Add turkey strips to bag, and seal and refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning bag several times.
- Grill strips over low fire until done, basting with reserved sauce.
- Place tortilla on grill 1-2 minutes to heat slightly.
- Fill tortilla with turkey and top with peppers, onion and cheese. Finish with a dollop of sour cream or blue cheese dressing.