Roasted Red Pepper and White Bean Dip
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- A delicious dip with white beans, roasted red peppers and tofu.
- 1 can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup silken tofu, firm
- 1 jar Sweet Red Peppers
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 tsp Ortega® Diced JalapeÃ±os
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 package pita bread or tortilla chips
- Drain and divide sweet red peppers. Coarsely chop enough to equal 1/2 cup.
- Place remaining bell peppers, beans, tofu, parsley, lime juice, olive oil, cumin, garlic, jalapeños and salt in food processor; cover.
- Process until smooth.
- Stir in chopped bell peppers.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with pita bread or tortilla chips.