Skip to content
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Here's a tasty salsa alternative that's based on cheese instead of tomatoes.
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 4-oz. can Ortega® Diced Green Chiles
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup Medium Pitted Black Olives
- 1 cup Maple Grove Farms® Sugar-Free Italian Balsamic Dressing
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Combine cheese, avocado, tomato, chiles, onions, chopped olives and cilantro in large bowl.
- Add salad dressing; stir to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper.