Skip to content
Savory Vegetable and Sun-Dried Tomato Sauté Recipe
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Zesty sun-dried tomato sauté.
- 5 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, quartered
- 1 cup carrots, julienned
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup green peppers, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Regina® Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- In large saucepan, over medium heat, sauté zucchini, mushrooms, carrots, onion and peppers in 2 tablespoons oil until tender-crisp, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from skillet to serving bowl. In same skillet, combine remaining oil, vinegar, sun-dried tomatoes (drained) and seasonings.
- Heat to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and toss with hot cooked vegetables.
- Serve immediately.