Skip to content
Italian Beef Sandwich
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- A tasty sandwich with roast beef spread, chopped basil, Parmesan cheese and more.
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp Polaner® Chopped Basil
- 1 1/2 tsp Polaner® Chopped Garlic
- 1 can Underwood® Roast Beef Spread
- 1 jar Sweet Red Peppers
- 4 oz provolone cheese (thinly sliced)
- 5 oz baby greens (or spring salad mix)
- Cut bread loaf horizontally in half; turn halves cut-side-up and remove some of soft bread from center, leaving 1-inch thick shell.
- In small bowl, mix mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, basil and garlic; spread on cut sides of both bread halves.
- Spread roast beef spread on bottom half of bread loaf.
- Layer drained peppers, cheese and lettuce over beef spread.
- Replace top half of bread.
- Cut loaf into 4 wedges.