- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 6
- A yummy hero with cheese, ham and an array of tasty condiments.
- 1 loaf Italian bread, split
- 6 slice turkey breast
- 6 slice ham
- 6 slice Swiss cheese
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 tbsp Emeril's® NY Deli Style Mustard
- 1 tsp Polaner® Chopped Garlic
- 1 jar Bread & Butter Sandwich Toppers
- 1 jar Roasted Peppers
- 1 jar Hot Pepper Rings
- 1 jar Large Pitted Black Olives
- 1 jar Kosher Dill Pickle Spears
- Mix Polaner Chopped Garlic and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Spread garlic, mayonnaise and mustard on both sides of the bread.
- Layer the deli meat and cheese.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, roasted peppers, and bread and butter sandwich toppers.
- Sprinkle with black olives and hot pepper rings.
- Slice loaf in 2-inch pieces. (Use toothpicks to hold sandwich together.)
- Garnish with pickle spears.