Warm Tortellini and Broccoli Salad
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Tortellini and broccoli salad with olives, provolone cheese and more.
- 2 package frozen cheese tortellini
- 16 oz broccoli florets
- 2 whole medium-sized fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup Regina® Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 can Small Pitted Black Olives
- 1 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 oz provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 oz Romano cheese, shredded
- 3 oz pepperoni, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp Polaner® Chopped Garlic
- 1 tsp Italian herb dressing
- Prepare tortellini according to package directions, adding frozen broccoli immediately before draining; place in large bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Toss gently until tortellini is coated with dressing.
- Serve salad warm or at room temperature.