Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Nachos with avocado, refried beans and more.
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can Underwood® Roast Beef Spread
- 1 can green chili peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup Ortega® Salsa, squeezed to drain
- 4 oz Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 whole avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 can Medium Pitted Black Olives
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 8x8x2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread refried beans in bottom of prepared dish.
- Evenly spoon beef spread by teaspoonfuls over beans; sprinkle with chilies.
- Drizzle salsa over chilies, then layer cheese over all.
- Cover; bake 30 to 35 minutes until heated through.
- Top with sour cream, avocado, green onions and olives.
- Serve with tortilla chips.